Thank you for downloading MacKeeper!
Your download of MacKeeper will start automatically. If it doesn't happen, CLICK HERE
To Get Started:
- 1Download MacKeeper to your Mac.
- 2Follow two easy steps to install MacKeeper.
- 3Drag the MacKeeper icon from the Applications folder to your Dock.
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
is a software bundle for Mac OS X that unites more than 16 maintenance tools for security, data control, cleaning and optimization.
- Purchase and activation are required to remove limited access to MacKeeper 2.x features.
- Internet connection is required to use all features of MacKeeper 2.x.
- The application can be accessed via an icon in the Apple Menu Bar.
- The Internet Security and Anti-Theft features of MacKeeper 2.x are not installed by default and should be installed additionally.
Note: MacKeeper 2.x Internet Security cannot be installed if any other antivirus program is already used.
Should be created at http://account.kromtech.com to activate MacKeeper 2.x.
A Kromtech account is also needed to use the Anti-Theft and Geek on Demand online services of MacKeeper 2.x.
Call us 24/7 with any questions.
Our representative will be happy to
answer any questions about MacKeeper.