Thank you for downloading MacKeeper!
Your download of a fully functional demo version of MacKeeper will start automatically. If it doesn't happen, CLICK HERE
To Get Started:
- 1Download MacKeeper to your Mac.
- 2Follow two easy steps to install MacKeeper.
- 3Drag the MacKeeper icon from the Applications folder to your Dock.
A trial version of MacKeeper 2.x is a fully functional version that is valid for 15 days only.
When the 15-day trial period ends, access to most features becomes limited.
The page http://mackeeper.zeobit.com/download2.x provides a .pkg installer for a trial version of MacKeeper 2.x.
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
is a software bundle for Mac OS X that unites more than 16 maintenance tools for security, data control, cleaning and optimization.
- Purchase and activation are required to remove limited access to MacKeeper 2.x features.
- Internet connection is required to use all features of MacKeeper 2.x.
- The application can be accessed via an icon in the Apple Menu Bar.
- The Internet Security and Anti-Theft features of MacKeeper 2.x are not installed by default and should be installed additionally
.Note: MacKeeper 2.x Internet Security cannot be installed if any other antivirus program is already used.
Should be created at http://account.zeobit.com to activate MacKeeper 2.x.
A ZeoBIT account is also needed to use the Anti-Theft and Geek on Demand online services of MacKeeper 2.x.
Call us 24/7 with any questions.
Our representative will be happy to
answer any questions about MacKeeper.