Geek on Demand
Get expert technical assistance.
How It Works?
Geek on Demand gives professional answers to all your technical questions. Describe your problem in detail and present a new challenge to our experts. You will receive a guaranteed answer within 48 hours!
How Many Demands Do You Get?
- One free demand during the trial period of MacKeeper.
- Unlimited demands during your subscription.
What Can Geek on Demand Do for You?
- configure your Mac using remote access
- give qualified assistance on your issue
- provide materials with expert research
- give advice based on vast experience
When to Use
- Installing applications in Mac OS X
- Uninstalling applications in Mac OS X
- Watch .avi Movies in Mac OS X
- A beginner's guide to running Windows on a Mac
- Printing to a shared printer
Mac OS X
- Enhancing performance of Mac OS X
- Mac OS hints, tips and changes
- Snow Leopard 32bit vs. 64bit
- Internet connection problems
- Upgrading from Tiger to Snow Leopard
- Connecting MBP 13" to Sony 32" TV
- UPS or surge protector for iMac
- Display buying advice
- Apple LED Cinema & ATI 4870
- Microsoft Arc Mouse vs Logitech MX 1100
Buying Tips and Advice
- Which Apple laptop to buy?
- Fastest external HDD
- Are MacBooks good for University students in business?
- iMac 2.8 i7 for $1,863.66? Worth it?
- Cannot decide which iMac to choose...
Even as someone who knows how to look for solutions online, I do realize the need for a dedicated support team for my hardcore technical issues. A few months ago, I had an issue that NO forum thread could solve, and within a few email exchanges with Geek-on-Demand, my problem was solved and my Mac was happy again. Would I recommend them? Absolutely. They're my personal and business Mac tech support choice.Chris Pirillo
Our representative will contact you by email and help you solve your issues.
This service is available for English-speaking customers in the countries listed below:
- Czech Republiclandlines
- Hong Konglandlinesmobiles
- Korea, Republic oflandlines
- New Zealandlandlines
- Puerto Ricolandlines
- Russialandlines in Moscow and St.Petersburg only
- United Kingdomlandlines