Mac Data Recovery and Protection
With MacKeeper you can safely remove gigabytes of junk. However, if you delete some important files by mistake, MacKeeper’s premium recovery Mac solution will safely restore them.
MacKeeper's optimization utilities will significantly boost your Mac's speed, which is crucial for efficient Mac data recovery.
MacKeeper's powerful feature set will ensure maximum system performance, preparing it to possible data recovery Macintosh issues.
MacKeeper will secure your personal data and remove all harmful files that threaten your privacy.
MacKeeper's Fast Cleanup tool will perform instant full system cleanup.
You should be careful enough not to delete important files. However, if you make such a mistake, MacKeeper's Files Recovery tool will be there for you, offering efficient data recovery for Mac.
Recover your lost files with several clicks!
MacKeeper - The Best Solution for Mac Data Recovery
Recover data on Mac
In today's fast-moving world a lot of activities is done in a hurry. When rushing to solve lots of burning issues you may become distracted and lose some important things such as your car keys, wallet or iPhone. And when it comes to work in front of the computer, you may lose your important files as well. The most popular reason for such losses is accidental removal. But stop tearing your hair out in despair, as files can be recovered on your Mac even if they were purged from the Trash. For this purpose we strongly recommend MacKeeper - an all-in-one set of utilities, tools and services for Mac OS X. MacKeeper's Files Recovery tool will efficiently collect your lost data byte by byte and gather up the pieces of your important files.
More Info on Data Recovery for Mac
When you delete a file from your Mac by emptying the Trash, its physical data still remains on your Mac's hard drive until it is fully overwritten by other files. So the sooner you detect the loss, the more chances you'll have for data recovery. Mac file system is designed for such cases as well.
If you are one of those unlucky people who accidentally lose their important files, you'll have to be very careful once the files are missed. Unfortunately, your Mac cannot recover the files by its own efforts. Therefore stop using your Mac or use it only for urgent cases, and start searching for data recovery software, preferably using another computer.
Follow these steps to recover lost files on your Mac:
Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
Open the Files Recovery tool. Select the volume where your lost files were and start the scan.
Preview and recover lost files.
MacKeeper's Files Recovery supports more file formats than any other recovery application for HFS:
MacKeeper supports all file formats for NTFS & FAT32 file systems. Therefore you can recover files not only on your Mac but also on USB Flash drives, external hard drives and other portable devices.
Data Recovery: How it Works
So how do Mac data recovery tools work? Let's find out.
- 1) First of all such tools perform a deep scan of your Mac's hard drive, looking for files that are still subject to data recovery. Macintosh files recovery tools can usually recover files from external hard drives and USB flash drives as well. As a rule such scan takes quite a long time, so you can relax a bit and dream about the happy moment of finally retrieving your lost files.
- 2) When the scan is over, you'll see a list of all recoverable files. Yes, that's right - you will see not only the files you need, but also all files that can be recovered on your Mac. Therefore you'll have to filter the search results. Some apps make it possible to preview contents of the found files, so you can make sure whether it's exactly the file you've been looking for.
- 3) And here it is! Finally you and your files are back together again, and it's time to start the process of data rescue. Mac file recovery tools pick up tiny pieces of data from all over the hard drive and return them to the original state. This process will also take a lot of time, but it's worth waiting.
Most file recovery tools and utilities can restore the following file types:
- - Office documents (.doc(x), .xls etc)
- - Graphics (.jpg, .bmp etc)
- - Movies (.mov, .avi etc)
- - Music (.mp3)
However, to avoid data losses, it's strongly recommended to create synchronized copies of your important files using special backup tools.
Why use MacKeeper for data recovery?
MacKeeper supports a wide variety of file formats both for HFS (Mac OS compatible) and NTFS (Windows compatible) file systems. So if you've lost some Windows-compatible files on your USB Flash drive, MacKeeper can restore them as well! But file recovery is not the only function of MacKeeper. To prevent accidental file losses, MacKeeper has an efficient Backup tool as a part of its powerful toolkit for Mac. Ensure your Mac's top performance with MacKeeper!
“best mac data recovery app for now i just tried it's amazing i found things in my deleted files i was like #OMG”afk84
“I just love mackeeper... keeps my mac clean, and ready for data recovery Mac~~”helloapathy
“I found this very good Mac Utility, it saves space, backups, and performs Macintosh data recovery”Joseph Hurtado