- using the Company’s products and services,
- visiting the http://MacKeeper.ZeoBIT.com website,
- visiting any other linked pages or application services offered by the Company.
Personal Information We Collect
We gather the following data from our customers:
Information Provided by You
You will be required to provide your Personal Information at our website or in any other way. This information is:
- Login and password,
- Contact details,
- Payment details etc.
Information provided by you will be used only for:
- creation of account where you will be able to manage ZeoBIT product licenses,
- customer support CRM system,
- emails informing about news, updates etc.
Note: Information collected by the Anti-Theft service is not used by ZeoBIT for any purpose. This information can be accessed only by the user in their ZeoBIT account.
This data enables fast and efficient rendering of our products and services to our customers. In addition, it is used for communication purposes, such as notifying you about product updates or special offers.
The user is able to hide their personal data when creating a ZeoBIT account as well as deactivate the Anti-Theft service in their ZeoBIT account.
User information is not complemented by information from other sources.
The user is able to correct material inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information, such as account or contact information, in their ZeoBIT account.
Information Collected Automatically
In addition to information you enter yourself, we collect technical data such as:
- IP addresses,
- Browser information.
During registration of a ZeoBIT account we will also collect such information as name, email and phone number.
This data is used for the following purposes:
- Finding out how many people visit our website and how frequently,
- Learning how many people use our products and services,
- Finding out which products and services are used more frequently than others,
- Collecting some other statistical information.
In case of enabled Anti-Theft service we will automatically collect the computer's IP address and its geographical position every hour. In case the computer is STOLEN we will collect IP address, track location, trace route and make snapshots using the built-in iSight camera or any external camera every five minutes.
Automatically gathered data is completely anonymous. Therefore even if it is revealed to some third parties, this won’t affect your privacy.
From time to time you will receive newsletters and various promotion materials from the Company notifying you about product updates or special offers. If you don’t want to receive such emails from us, you are free to unsubscribe from the mailing list.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We respect and protect your private information, and do not disclose it to anyone. We will share your Personal Information only in the following cases:
- Affiliates: In some cases we may closely cooperate with some companies and/or businesses, and your Personal Information may be required for various transactions with these partners.
- Agents: We may employ other companies to act as intermediate parties for us; therefore we may share our customers’ private information with them. These agents won’t use your information for purposes other than assisting us.
- Business Transfers: Customer information belongs to the Company’s business assets. Therefore when the Company becomes owned by a third party as the result of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or bankruptcy, customer information is passed to this third party as well.
- Protection of the Company and Others: If your Personal Information will be required by the government or legal institutions, we have the right to reveal it in order to comply with the law or protect our rights, property, employees, users etc.
- With Your Consent: You will be informed about other possible cases of sharing your Personal Information, and will have the right to prevent this.
We do everything to secure private information of our customers by implementing the newest data protection technologies. However, we cannot ensure the 100% security of your Personal Information. Various system failures or unauthorized access may jeopardize user information at any time. If you navigate to some other websites from our website, please be aware that we are no longer responsible for privacy policies of other sites and services.
Changes To This Policy
Call us 24/7 with any questions.
Our representative will be happy to
answer any questions about MacKeeper